Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tried on a possible costume for RENT....

I'm Joanne from RENT this spring.

...I know right.  Of COURSE I'm the lawyer.

So here's my first try at a RENT-inspired, late-80's not so frumpy lawyer look:

You can kinda see the make-up, but the camera flash eliminated most of it.

Sunglasses for the sensible lady!

Blazer, scarf, hobo gloves, and my crazy hair!


What does everyone think?  This is for the poster picture, not necessarily the final costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.