Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm still alive...

...but it's apparently been so long that I had to actually log in to get to my blog.  Jeesh.

But no worries my friends!  Soon, (as in tomorrow) I will be back at Becker College.

Lo! Becker College: the land of writing material.  That special place where my irritation clashes with my amusement and produces wit and copious amounts of writing.

And what more: I'm going back for RA training.  That means LOTS of writing material.  For the record I still hate cold-cut sandwiches.

But hey, that's tomorrow.  In the meantime, look what I found:
I'm so cool.
My sunglasses from when I was a cop for Halloween.  Which I needed because of the sun shining through my window directly into my eyes.  

Directly into them.

I even made it black and white.  To most of the people on the internet, it means I'm into "photography".  To me it means my bright red walls make me look like crap =]

And to my lovely boyfriend, it means that if I had chosen sepia tones instead I'd be a hipster.  

OH GOD THE HIPSTERS

That's all for now.  

I expect you all to anxiously await my angry posts in the next couple of days.  I have such a low tolerance for such things.................


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes...I can't help but bow to you when I read these things.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.