Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My parents are coming to visit me today!

...because one of my books shipped BEFORE I left for RA training while the other one didn't.  Even though I ordered them from the same place and they listed the same shipping time.

But more importantly...

...very importantly...

...stupendously important, if you're not getting the picture...

...it means I will not be having Becker food for lunch.

*Sniffle* Thank You, thank you oh so much.  Oh happy tears!
Anyway.

Anyone who goes to Becker knows why I'm so excited.  I'm going to a restaurant where things will taste so delicious and wonderful by contrast.

Also they need me to help pick out paint swatches since I'm good at picking out colors, being all artistic and stuff.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's not like they're gonna drive all the way up here if they're not going to get some use out of me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The feast awaits!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.