Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Where's my friggen' bubble pipe?

Because I got my big fluffy bathrobe people.  I got it.

Insert bubble pipe here.  Commence Pretentiousness.

Also, it ate me.  It's that fluffy.
All in all: Pretty good haul for my birthday.  What else did I get on my list?

NOT A FRIGGEN JEEP.  But anyways.  I did get my llama.
And I got iTunes gift cards.  Not a metric crapload, but a good amount.

Also, nail polish in fun colors: and not orange.  Observe:
It doesn't really show how sparkly it is.  Trust me.  IT SPARKLES.
I also got some other fun stuff with a kohl's gift card, and I got some clothes, and a cute little box with doves on it with earrings in it, and a pretty diamond necklace from my lovely boyfriend.  I got a pastel art set from my dad, and tea mugs from my sister.  I got a pretty cool hoodie from my boyfriend's parents, which is nice.  I like hoodies.  And some other stuff but I'm done listing.

I'm tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.