Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Touche Aunt Sue, next time I will be more specific...

...and specify that I actually want the llama for me.

For those of you that I haven't already told: My aunt sue bought me a llama.  I got an email about it the other day.

So I'm looking at this email and it says...
"E-Card from Aunt Sue".

Now that's just not her style.  Aunt Sue always gets us the coolest gifts.  For her to just send an E-Card would be bizarre.

So I click on it.

"Gift Card from Aunt Sue"

That makes more sense, but really still isn't quite right.

So I click on the link.  And this is what I find:

For those of you that didn't catch that, it says that she bought me a llama.
 No big deal or anything.
WHAT?  SHE BOUGHT ME A LLAMA? WITHOUT ACTUALLY BUYING A LLAMA?!?!?!!?

I'm pretty sure I just got trolled by my Aunt.  

But all joking aside, it's a really really cool present.  Somewhere a family is getting a llama to support them.  Free.  Because it's MY birthday.  And quite frankly, it's very creative of my Aunt to see me jokingly (not so much, I mean, I still kinda want one...) asking for a llama and actually finding a way to buy it without having to worry about livestock codes and how the hell I'm going to take care of it.

And Llamas are BEASTS.  They do pretty much everything except supply meat.  They provide actual work, pulling carts and such.  They also provide fiber for cloth-work, everyone who's ever worked with llamas knows that.  They also provide milk.  And they're awesome.  That too.  They're the best.

The Heifer Project supplies these animals under the condition that when the animal breeds one of its offspring must be passed on to continue the project.  So really, I just supplied A LOT of llamas.  

Now I'm thinking about baby llamas and having a cute overload moment.  My brain is about to short out.

OMG Knobbly Knees!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE
Little Coats for Little Llamas omgaskldfjlaskdfj MAKE IT STOP
TEH CUTEEEE *dies*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it.  That last picture really made me die.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.