Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My shoes are filled with astroturf...

...because I played football.

Alright, flag football. But I still played.  If you actually know me, you know that's a start.

Now, get this.  Get ready.....I scored a touchdown.

Because I was in the right place at the right time and I caught the ball. And then I just stood there, because I wasn't sure if I actually just scored a touchdown.  I MISSED MY OPPORTUNITY to do a stupid dance! Gah.  Some football player I make.


I'm pretty sure I looked like this the whole time:

Yes I know there's no one behind me.  I run that fast.  Not.
I just don't have time to copy and paste football players into it.  Get over it.

So I apparently can pretty much catch the ball but throwing it is another story. 

That and getting through a whole line of ACTUAL football players.  


I took an epic dive to get a flag off of one of the girls on the other team and bloodied up my knees.  This is what happens when you get overloaded with environmental testosterone.  You do stupid shit and get injured.

Overall I guess it was fun, but I was panting the whole time and my body was screaming at me for pretending to be an athlete for two hours.  

And I looked like this after:

I'm almost as red as my sports bra.  Ew.


Now I'm all showered and rested.  Good news?  This is officially my 50th POST!

Yay 50th Post! Throw me a party.
Also, it's my birthday coming up, if you needed another reason.





1 comment:

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.