Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's MAH BIRTHDAY!

And I have to go back to school.  Ugh.  Gee thanks birthday.

So I had two parties already to circumvent the fact that for 2 hours on my birthday I'm going to be in a car going back to Becker.

But today....I am 21!  And all I've had is two glasses of wine with dinner over at my boyfriend's house.

I'm such a lush.

.....about that.  I'm not all that excited to drink.  At first I thought I might be but as soon as I got home and away from other people, I discovered......

I actually much prefer sparkling apple cider.

Anyway.  So I'm opening my presents and of course I get this shirt and it's covered in animal print and it says "Bite Me".

I'm glad my family takes note of my charming, friendly and relatable personality.  Also, my love of anything animal.

So my sister asks what it says...and I tell her "Bite Me".

She is quiet and then she says,

"No, what does it say?"

Apparently me just saying "Bite Me" to a totally routine question is a plausible occurrence.  I proceeded to die laughing.  I then explained that the shirt actually says "bite me".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright, so I was just looking on Google to find a picture of birthday-stuff so it shows up in the thumbnail for this post and I found this:
Ah, uhm.  Ok.  I will?
......Hahahahahaha.  there are so many things wrong with this.  Numero Uno...did he just fall out of a sit-up or something?  What is with that pose?  And for the love of.....why are his hands like that?

And that looks like a girl's shirt.  It's TOO V-Neck.  

The font.  That also gets to me.  What would you do if I wrote my whole blog is heart-font? 
Just as I thought:  You'd throw your computer out the window and declare your life OVER because you couldn't bear to read my wittiness any longer.

And of course, the last thing wrong with this: Sparkly Vampires have nothing to do with magic.  Harry Potter FTW.

Well.  That's pretty much that.  I got a bunch of cool stuff for my birthday. 

And now it's back to Becker.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.