Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

JENNY'S BIRTHDAY WISH-LIST

I am now aware that even my family reads my blog, so when they protest that they didn't know what to get me- I will see straight through THE LIES.

So, I'm turning 21 in 21 days.  

I'm not bar-hopping or anything.  I'm enjoying Thanksgiving, with my family and with my boyfriend's family.  I'm drinking wine with a nice homemade Italian dinner.

It makes bar-hopping look like a rather grungy way to celebrate the big 2-1 huh?

That's alright.  We already knew I was classy.  Sometimes.  When my filter is working- and when you can get me to actually wear something besides jeans and a hoodie.

GAH.  I'm classy on the inside.

Anyway.

I will be celebrating at home, which is of course my first birthday wish.  However, I will be back at Becker that night, so I guess it's the best of both worlds.  

My other birthday wishes:

I wish...

  • For people to leave me alone when they are clearly not wanted.  
  • For a Kindle.  Either that new one or one with 3G. But mostly the new one- the Fire one.  But I really want 3G- Oh I don't know.
  • For a fun shopping trip.
  • For nail polish in fun colors.  But not orange.  Ew. Orange.
  • For permission to have pets in the residence halls (inside joke with RAs).  Never gonna happen.
  • For hair that doesn't knot.
  • For a metric crap-ton of iTunes giftcards.  It's time for some new music.
  • For less headaches and more sleep.
  • For stupid people to realize that they are stupid and actively make changes..Like buying me iTunes giftcards.
  • For a Jeep Wrangler in a bright color.  Automatic.  Please.
  • ...You know, it could be any color really....
  • ...And I might be able to learn stick-shift if you actually got me the Jeep...
  • Oh- and a full tank of gas in the Jeep would be pretty cool...
  • For a new pair of plain black flip flops.  BECAUSE MY OTHER PAIR GOT BROKEN BY SOMEONE. Grr.  
  • A poster of Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds.  And Fox Mulder from the X Files.
  • A really fluffy bathrobe.  FLUFFY.
  • A llama.  
  • Horseback Riding Lessons. Preferably private so I can pester the instructor about training and behavior.
  • A bonsai or cactus garden for my room.  They're so pretty.


You got it.  Make it happen people!
Not one of these Jeeps.  Do it and you will regret it.  I have no shame and
 no problem forcefully throwing kids out of my new Jeep.



Because you only turn 21 once, just like every other age...







Don't forget my llama.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.