Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Friday, August 19, 2011

RA Training and the like. (AND MY ROOM)

BUT FIRST, THIS JUST IN: Lane Hall is DA BOMB.

That's a lot of caps lock, I apologize.
Once again, pictures are necessary.  To the Picture Button!

View from the door: Awesome
View OF my door. Also awesome.
View of the OTHER SIDE of my door.  I'm so generous with my photos.
View from the OTHER DOOR. There are two doors. Yeah.
View from a corner. Cause I was cool enough to do that for you.
View from on top of my KING SIZE bed.
View from another corner. Yup.
My art desk in the window. Very Pretty.

My other desk in the other window.
I love my mantle!
X Files poster FTW
You: OMG YOU HAVE A BEANBAG I WANT A BEANBAG I'M SO JEALOUS!
Me: Yeah, it's only the best part of the room, no big.

In other news, RA training is just RA training, EXCEPT, this year I'm a returning RA.  This makes me special.  Uh huh.  It means I already kind of know what I'm doing.  Way cool.  

But I'm actually having a lot more fun this year.  I know people, for one thing, and I also feel a lot more comfortable with myself then I really ever have.  Partially because I've just got it made this year, and I will have plenty of time to be grumpy later when it's snowing and it's soaked through my jeans and I have three papers due.  But right now, I'm enjoying the weather (and my room).  

Of course, name games will always be my arch-enemy and there is absolutely no improvement in my recall. Oh well.


OH-VERY IMPORTANT!!!! If you are reading this and you have previously lived in Lane Hall, I want all of your juicy Haunting stories.  I'll repost them all (with credit on who it is from of course) and we'll have a compiled list of all the shit I should be afraid of this year.  

Because if I hear funny noises: Who am I gonna call?


GHOST BU---probably campus police.

Probably will take my camera on an adventure this week during RA training and get lots of funny pictures.  




AND THEN I'LL SHARE THEM.
I don't know what's gotten into me with the caps lock, and I apologize profusely but I won't remove it, so I guess my apology is not all that sincere.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.