Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Not sure what to write about- taking a shot at it anyway.

I was up at 6:00 this morning because today is check-in day for first year students at Becker and I have the first shift.  I just want to say, whoever gets here at 7:30 on the dot is pretty friggen dumb and shouldn't have gotten into college anyway.  Puh-lease.  WHO DOES THAT?

Lane is still awesome as always. Maybe I'll post some pictures of my decorations.  It's all tropical up in here.
I made that flower. Just sayin'
I drew this too. I'm that good.
Raffia door curtain did not want to stay up.  

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Still waiting...

I did the entire staircase! (with the help of a resident)
So...many....umbrellas....twitch...twitch..
To Icebreak or not to Icebreak...that is the question.
So all in all, a whole mess of tropical luau. Wooo.  I even have leis.  I'm not gonna take a picture of that.  Maybe later.

So training was fun-ish...it's still training.  But I have wicked awesome pictures of me 50 feet in the air! woo! They are not great pictures of me as a person though, so be kind.
I look happy right?  I believe at this moment
I was trying not to throw up from being so scared.
This is 50 feet in the air.
So I have all this crap to do and all sorts of crap to talk about but my mind is so jumbled it's not happening.  Move-in day is hectic as all crap but I think almost everyone is here.  I think I may have to return to this whole blogging idea after everyone is here.  

But- on another note, for another time- Becker assigned me to train 4 beagles! YAY!

You're jealous. But these aren't the actual beagles.  Pictures later.

I'm cheating on my Duncan with 4 other beagles.  

Ta-ta for now.


1 comment:

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.