Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

For whatever reason...

I keep falling behind on posts this week.

Apparently I average out to every-other-day.  That's pretty good I guess, gives everyone something to laugh at (even if that something is me, rather than the blog).

But I was sick as a dog yesterday....

        ....hold up.  Let's examine that real quick.  Who is really "sick as a dog"?  Why haven't we gotten that dog help?  Do you see sick dogs everywhere?  Where did that phrase come from?

No, I'm not going to look it up and post it here.  Have some initiative and look it up yourself if you're curious.

But anyway, I was in bed, trying to sleep, for most of the day.

Happy RA appreciation day to me.

Not.

However, I went to a RA inservice and found out I'm getting a bonus on my stipend for my 4.0.

Happy RA Appreciation day to me.

YES.

So I get that check Friday and I will no longer be broke.  It's a wonderful feeling, not being broke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've really got nothing to write about.  I'm just kinda blank today.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No really, come back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.