Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

3000 views =]

Kazoooooooooooooooooooooooo, party noises, general happiness and cheer.

And some Blur, if you didn't get the idea.  WOO HOO!

I feel like I need to do a corny acceptance speech or something:  


"I didn't really think that this thing would be so popular when I started it.  And hey, maybe it's not that popular.

But the people who read it, seem to love it.  

So I'd like to thank everyone in my life.

Especially those particularly annoying people.  You are the butt of all of my jokes.  Except when I am.  Let's not talk about that.

Other people you are mandated to thank in an acceptance speech:

- Your parents
-Your significant other
- Some teacher who affected you
- Obscure people from your life
- People who made it happen

Crap like that.

So to my mom, who hoards my writing, and my boyfriend who has proofread more essays then I can count, and some teacher who may or may not have taught me how to write ('cause really, this kind of sarcasm is just natural), and some random person that I wont mention so you all think it's you (you're so vain, you probably think this speech is about you) and the Internet and Blogger and stuff....

...and all I ever wanted was to spread the word, world peace.... "

I may or may not be confusing this with winning a pageant




The inevitable tears.  Note the hand-fanning.  It's apparently essential.




We all know I'm totally appropriate as a pageant queen...





...Or not.  It had to happen. You know it.



...and I'm hungry. That's enough of that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do pageant queens eat bacon-cheesy fries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.