Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm sitting in the library...again.


So.... funny pictures in my downloads folder:
I love the Weasley twins, you can't have them.

Get it? I died laughing.

.....Sorry Don.



I Llove this picture!

Every beagle to ever exist ever.


I found a whole bunch of tumblr and other pages dedicated to RENT and my character...Joanne.

...but it would be in your best interest to "take me".


Can I put GIFs on my blog? I'm about to find out...
OMG I CAN.
I love my character.


We all know who wears the pants here.

The TANGO MAUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!




You're joking...right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.