Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's been a month.

Maybe my life was interesting in that month.  Not so much.  One or two things.  But overall?  Meh.  My life is as it's always been, with a few curve-balls thrown in.

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness".  Hmm.  Funny lyrics on my Pandora.

Anyway.

I'm still a typical college student.  I still do stupid things and way too much homework (not enough sleep).

.
.
.

Anyway.

I'm officially graduating my Associate's Degree in Animal Care in May.  Should be exciting right?

All I can think about is that I won't be a double major anymore.  I've always been a double major.  I'll be...just a Criminal Justice major.

That's it.

Nothing else.

The concept is weird and foreign to me.  If I had space in my schedule I'm pretty sure I'd take up a minor just to make myself feel better about losing my other major.  I'm that special kind of insane I guess.

Well.  I guess I'm not losing it.  I'm getting a degree.  That's a little different.

Part of me knows that I should be super pumped.  I'm sure I will be...later.

But right now?  I'm indulging in my special brand of insane.

.
.
.

Maybe my parents realized my dilemma because over spring break...they got me a car.

More specifically, a truck.

More specifically then that, a teal green Ford Ranger with scratches in the ceiling from the previous owner's two pit bulls.

This one, specifically.
I'm pretty sure I just had a constant stream of....

Lots of profanity.  

"NO EFFING WAY!   NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!    NO EFFING WAY!"

That went on for a good ten minutes before I actually got in the car and drove it.  My mom only got irritated with my language around 5 minutes in to my really unimaginative rant.  

I mean really.  "No f*****g way!"?

I guess you could say I was caught a little off guard.  I was practically skipping around the house.  My rabbit disapproved greatly of my boisterousness...

...boisterousness is a great word.

...Anyway.  He glared at me until I gave him a yogurt drop and nose rubs.  Which clearly, in his opinion, should have taken precedence over the presence of a new-to-me car. 

.
.
.


What else has happened?  I'm gonna be a RA again.  In Lane.  Again.  Which is what I wanted.  If you don't remember...

THIS is my room.  Would you want to leave?

I'm pretty sure I have to move all of my stuff OUT, and then back IN though.  


Which sucks.


A lot.


I have A LOT of stuff.


Which is all distributed haphazardly around my room.


I need to clean.


Later people.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.