Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Taking a second to breathe.

And laugh my ass off at this.
My wonderful boyfriend found that while stumbling and had to send it to me.  He knows me sooooo well.

I'm listening to my pandora and chillin' out.  Let's look through my handy dandy planner and see what I had planned to write about this week:

And the subjects are...............

"You Threw Off my Groove!"
and
"What was that supposed to illustrate again?"


Does everyone know where the first one comes from?  The Emperor's New Groove!

So basically, this dude's a jerk, and then he turns into a llama, which in my mind is a major improvement.  I love llamas.  But I KNOW that's not what I was thinking when I wrote in my planner "You threw off my groove!"

I think I was pissed about a change in plans.  But to tell you the truth, I don't remember.  I wrote it on Tuesday and didn't get to it until Sunday, soooo I guess that's my fault.

Point to take away from this: I LOVE LLAMAS and don't throw off my groove.

On to point number two:

What the hell?

My criminology teacher likes to illustrate the concepts of criminology with examples.  Great right? Wrong.  He sucks at giving examples.

I think the problem is that he wants everyone to think he's funny, so he gets bogged down with funny details and tries to include everyone in the story, by which point he's forgotten what the example was about anyways.

He then finishes lamely, kinda like this.



But I'm done thought-dumping for now.  Going out for brunch with my parents.  Don't know where yet.  Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.