Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm cuddling with Fox Mulder...

...the guinea pig.  Tehe.

That, my friends, is a Guinea Pig Butt.
Also known as Cavia porcellus buttus.

Justtttttttt kidding.

He likes to cuddle with me while I read fan-fiction and watch shows on my computer.

I've really got nothing to say right now.  I'll post a witty and entertaining blog later..............

It'll give my boyfriend time to get over his jealousy at me cuddling with Fox Mulder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.