Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Why am I addicted to Wedding Shows?

I am. It's a problem.  I just realized I will not be available for the new episode of Say Yes to the Dress at 9 tonight.  I'm upset.  Legitimately upset.  What's up with that?

Maybe it's watching other people be stressed out for once.  They're all buying thousand dollar dresses while their mom's give them the evil eye because its not the right dress.  Or they're getting their bodies scrutinized on national t.v. Or, throwing a hissy fit because their dress didn't fit absolutely perfectly.  Maybe I just wish I could throw hissy fits.  I mean, I don't think I could get the balls to yell at an alterations expert over a wrinkle in a dress.  I mean, I try not to even yell at people who deserve it.

But really, I think that I enjoy watching drama that I don't actually have to be a part of. I can turn the T.V. off.  I can vindictively watch other people stress out on national t.v., while forgetting about my own.

Now, interpreting my love of Criminal Minds (and specifically Spencer Reid?) I don't think I'll go there

1 comment:

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.