Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Starting a Blog

There are probably tons of good reasons for a person to start a blog.  I don't think I can even cite one of them.  I am your typical college student, except for the fact that I don't drink or party. I don't go out with friends on weekends.  I love to read, and I love to draw.  I can't stand drama, but it almost seems to find me just to spite that fact.  I'm the happiest and most animated for my boyfriend, but when he's not around only my animals get to see that side. I'm almost always studying for something, and when I'm not, I'm almost always parked in front of the TV watching Criminal Minds, Drawing, Reading, or playing with my school beagle, Duncan. 

So why blog?  I know other people do it (peer pressure! just kidding).  I don't feel obligated to blog because my life is terribly interesting or anything like that.  I guess I'm using this as a place to organize and rest my thoughts, because I don't have time in my hectic college schedule to ponder the meaning of life and crap like that. 

Warning: all posts following may be excessively sarcastic, and if it seems like I'm complaining----it means I totally am.

Lets see where this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.