Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Monday, April 1, 2013

My naked rebellion was uneventful, so now I'm doing ethics homework.

So if you're showering, and there's a person in the shower next to you:
When you leave the shower area- you close the curtain to the shower area.
Seriously.  You got out of the shower and enjoyed the privacy the curtain provided.  You got that little privilege. Why the hell, then, when you leave did you leave the curtain wide open?
I can't reach my towel.  I have to get OUT of the shower to get to my towel.  You little shit. Anyone could walk into the bathroom. And there I'll be, naked, reaching for my towel.

Then I just had a moment.  Fucking let them.  I shower naked: WHOOP DE FUCKING DOO.
So I proudly strode out of the shower and reached my towel....uneventfully.

Seeing how much thought and epiphany went into that action it was almost disappointing.  Almost. Sometimes I question how much thought goes into my everyday actions.

So now I'm listening to ethics videos online.  I think that people that make these videos actually practice their boring voices.  They sit there and record themselves and if they don't fall asleep, it's not good enough.

True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.