Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Let me be very clear:

if I don't know you,
and you sit next to me on the shuttle,
and you start to FALL ASLEEP ON ME:

I really am resisting the urge to break your nose.  Like get off. What are you doing.  There's a divider in the seat.
Two separate places.
One is mine, one is yours.

I don't want to see you sleeping. I don't want to hear it, or have your head end up on my shoulder.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.

What if you were a drooler?  That's disgusting.  Get away.

I know that everyone has a different concept of personal space.  That some people have no concept of personal space at all.  I'll even acknowledge that my concept of personal space might be broader than most.

But still.

We do give up some of our personal space when we use public transportation.  Absolutely. But I DID NOT sign up for a cuddle session with some random weird stranger on the shuttle.

He may have gotten a shoulder bump to the face.
Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.