Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Guess who's back.

Back again.
Jenny's back.
Tell a friend.


So basically Reslife has had their hands in my business far too long.  You can say this, you can't say this.  You need to walk, talk, act like this.  And I did.

But it didn't matter, and I'm no longer part of Reslife.

So this blog, my venting space, that should have been all mine?  It's back again.  And it's gonna be better than ever.

Like one of my girls said:

"Keep your head high and your middle finger higher".

I intend to do so.


Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.