Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Take me away, a secret place: A Sweet Escape.

Mine, when I can't go hiking, is this little nook in the Worcester library.  It's in the children's book section.
When I'm stuck in Worcester I can often turn around and read Shel Silverstien.  Gotta love silly poetry.
...I know it's probably weird that I chose the children's book section, of all places.  But the bookshelves are slightly narrower there.  I feel a little more enclosed.  When I huddle closer to the desk I can almost disappear.  And I have this great view of the sky out the window, but I can't see any of the people walking outside, and there is something wonderful about that.

The sky right now is blue with the brightest white clouds.  It was raining a second ago, but I got distracted and when I looked back up it was gorgeous outside.

That's New England for you.

That's my life for you.

It's time for my blue skies and white clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.