Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What does objectivity have to do with plagiarism?

And other questions that float through my mind while listening to this particular teacher.


I hate ramblers.  I'm a rambler.  I hate it.  I'll be talking, jumping topics, all of it apparently relevant to me....it's not.

I hate bad analogies.  It doesn't help if you compare two things that are totally different.

Like objectivity and plagiarism.

.
.
.
.

Also, a  traffic ticket isn't negative reinforcement.  It's adding something to decrease a behavior.

Positive Punishment.

Not taking something away to increase a behavior.

Negative Reinforcement.

That really bugs me.  A lot.  As someone who trains beagles constantly, I've realized people don't understand punishment and reinforcement.  Rambling, again.

Listening to a professor ramble drives me nuts.  Is this an important tangent?  Or just a story?  Is it worthy of notes?

Do I include the self-congratulating laughter?

6 classes a week of rambling...



Oh goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.