Oh hey there. I guess you've decided to read my blog. Good for you! While you're at it, post a comment or join the Awesome Club. Let me know what you think. Refer other blogs you think I'll like. You might be wrong, but hey, at least you tried.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Do all shuttle drivers have to listen to the country station?

Apparently they do.  Every single one of them.  Invariably, if a different station is on the radio, they will switch it to the country station.

So wear headphones you say.  I left my iPod at home and my life sucks I say.

Now, I hate country.  Maybe it had something to do with going to an Ag school my freshman year of high school, and hating it.  Maybe it's because it sucks and the style is obnoxious and I really don't care about your effing heartbreak so STFU.

I hate the drawling. DRAWLING.  Pronounce your words correctly.  Country music singing is like modified yodeling, using much less talent and much more annoying.

That and this particular country station----102.5 to be exact----always plays 3 songs over and over again on the shuttles.  The song I heard getting on the shuttle is the one playing when I get off.  It's ridiculous.  I don't care if you "hear voices in your head" or if "she's gonna kiss you or not" or whatever dumbass chorus is next. I DON'T CARE.

Generally, this puts me in a bad mood before I even get to classes.   And if I'm on a shuttle, I'm either going to State and Local Government, College Algebra, or Probation and Parole, so I'm not exactly a happy camper anyways.

UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or don't, but I mean, you're already here.